Abhijit Patil became famous across Maharashtra for his ability to buy loss-making sugar mills and turn sugar mills associated with his pattern profitable. But at the same time the Income Tax Department noticed him. Last month, Abhijit Patil’s factory was raided. Since then, talk of Patel joining the BJP intensified. But Abhijit Patal is now dreaming of becoming an MLA. So they don’t hurt NCP or BJP.. because Abhijit Patil who is close to Subhash Deshmukh is also close to BJP.
- Meeting of Abhijit Patil and Sharad Pawar
- Abhijit Patil is said to be on his way to BJP
Buy loss-making sugar mills and make the respective sugar mills profitable with your ‘Pattern’. This made Abhijit Patil popular all over Maharashtra. But at the same time the Income Tax Department noticed him. Last month, Abhijit Patil’s factory was raided. Since then, talk of Patel joining the BJP intensified.
Sharad Pawar was visiting Madha today for the unveiling of a full-length statue of late Vitthalrao Shinde, the first chairman of Madha Taluka Panchayat Samiti and former MLA of the Vidhan Sabha. During the same visit, he attended the farmers’ meeting after the inauguration of the statue. Abhijit met Patil while leaving the meeting. While leaving the venue, he made Abhijit Patel sit next to him in his car and chatted with him for a while. What mantra did Pawar give to Abhijit Patal in this meeting? What was discussed between the two? Details have not been released yet. But will Abhijit Patil once again hear the clock ticking with Sharad Pawar’s ear mantra and get the timing right in the next two years? The issue has attracted the attention of political circles including Solapur district.
Who is Abhijit Patil?
- Abhijit Patil was a sand contractor
- Many crimes were recorded during Tukaram Mund’s tenure
- Had to stay in jail for three months
- Abhijeet Patel changed tracks after his exit
- First Dharashiv factory, then Nanded, Nasi also took up factories
- The Sangola Cooperative Sugar Factory, which has been closed for 20 years, has been taken over on rental basis.
- He brought the Sangola factory on track within 35 days
- That is why the members like the Bitthal factory which has been closed for the last 2 years
Abhijit Patal’s closeness with NCP
We see many leaders are unable to run even one factory, farmers are stuck with bills.. But Abhijit Patal has made farmers happy by running five factories in five years.. Abhijit Patal is now dreaming of becoming an MLA.. So he doesn’t hurt. NCP or BJP.. Because Abhijit Patil who is close to Subhash Deshmukh is also close to BJP. But sitting MLA from Pandharpur constituency BJP and Sadhan constituency have strong chances to get chance in 2024 as well. Maybe that’s why Abhijit Patil is trying to win the hearts of NCP because he has won factories.
News from nearby cities
Marathi News App: Do you also want to participate in the changes happening around you? Download the Citizen Reporter app and send reports.